.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

Bz Doing Nonsense


Had been leong for the last 5 days!! i dunno how i managed to even come to work... :(

I told myself that i cannot slow down the pace and the momentum im having right now... so after i get my pay.. i will cheong like mad... and make sure i throw out 10 proposals for this mth... pray hard... next week need to go prayers.. go for my colon cleansing... go a lot of places wor... need to return a lot of things..

Im planning to go HK in jul or aug this year... but planning to c if i can go even earlier.. in May ba.

And... my birthday is coming!! 10 may!! uhu!!! Hmm... Dinner with Fang is must wor... we alr seldom meet liao.. it would be nice to celebrate with her :) Maybe this year, i treat her to go somewhere nice... cause we tried imperial last year liao ma...

Den celebrate with colleagues... and some of my friends!! keke... or... maybe ask all friends to come to one place with my colleagues??

Excited... sigh... am very sleepy... morning 830 meeting... damn xiong....

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates