.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Trust Yourself


Work is pretty alright... if u dun see me blogging everyday.. that means im working! haha... Finally proposed the deal to my client today... If i get to close them, i will go HK for sure... Its more like rewarding myself la... plus an excuse for me to go holidays without feeling guilty? heh...

I plan liao.. if next month close them, April i also got one potential one which was suppose to come in this month but they delayed me till April la... So i kinda got my forecast done for the next 2 months.. Now i just need to find time to do the smaller deals to back up just in case those cases dont come in la...

Still, i think of going for prayers at pandan gardens tomorrow ba, to inform the gods above the potential cases and seek help to watch over those deals? hee... wu pai wu por pi ma...

Anyway, i dunno why im very sleepy nowadays.. I guess it must be the psp games before bed making me very sleepy ba...

I need to sleep early from today and make sure my attendance is healthy!!!

Cannot be late again and again...

Kampateh!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates