.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 16, 2008

TGIF


Another week gone.. thank god i broke my egg.. even thou not fully confirmed.. but finance part mostly clear liao... Im trying to cheong for one of the bigger case... and i hope to bring in by this mth so that i can see 5 figure liao!! haha.. happy like ku ku bird...

Well.. work is as busy as ever.. and im as tired as ever... stayed back on wed to lend her a helping hand in whatever i can so that she no need to work too late... den thurs went to my mom's place for prayers.. prayed till fri 2am.. den rush home to sleep.. by the time.. alr 3am.. den rush to work today... late...

i need to stop my lateness.. its not good u know? i dun care.. tmr i buy 2 alarm clocks to put in my room... loud loud one...

Am tired.. but seems like this weekend is quite packed with programmes also... hmmm.. i need my beauty sleep!!!!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates