.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

One More Day...


Another day of CNY celebration.. This year is rather tiring... Had a good 6 hours of mahjong game with my bro in law, cousin in law and Elvyn at my place... Since its all family members, we reckon that our parents in law wont nag also.. We were all shag by 5am when we ended...

Woke up at 3pm which makes me worry if this is how my sleeping time would get adjusted all over again... Cause its 3am now, and im still awake? haha... Went to Elvyn's uncle place for visiting earlier... Took few pics and had non stop playing of card game (si ki pi).. consist of 4 cards and pairing them to see if we can win the banker... haha!! Won about a hundred ba... but gave most of my winnings of my dad in law who place his bets with me..



When i came home, i was thinking of my schedule next week and i reckon that there are many things i wanna do but no time to get them done... so i decided to add a box at my sidebar to remind me... And i reckon that im running out of compact powder, blusher and some cosmetics as i was reading Women's Weekly earlier... ARgh, i wanna change brands but dont know which one to pick... Gosh.. Im rather particular about such products esp after my pox... See if i can post my choices in the next post & u guys gimme some comments ya?

Oh! Thanks to Elaine, i've bought the nail polish and did for myself a neat and nice mani & pedi! Im loving it... I realise that i've getting more vain since i started working here.. First i start having weekly DIY facial for 1 month without skipping.. Change my nail colours once a week, mani & pedi by myself like how i got mine in shops last time (like soaking, cleaning cuticles etc).. And i start reading about cosmetics, buying eye colours to go with my outfit.. Style my hair without being lazy and gg out without styling.. Dressing up for my work instead of the boring and anyhow dressing like i used to... And.. im back to my "loads of shoes" habit again! (i stopped cause my dad in law grumble)

Yeah, i really becoming more hiao day by day.. oh no... that means im spending MORE & MORE money....

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates