.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Last Day of Celebrations


Oh well, one more day till we get back to work once AGAIN..

I quite like the Feb edition of Women's Weekly... So i decided to do some research & intro, blog out some of the interesting stuff i read... Hyperlinks are attached, feel free to surf it out.. If i happen to try them, i will tell u too!! :)

Senteur de Provence - Scent Makers! Got Workshop somemore wor...

Mothers en Vogue - Online Store for Mommies!

Which ones do you use? - I'm thinking of trying new stuff on my face.. but, quite worried to use the wrong ones... Sigh...




Seems like a good product.. I always like M.I.J (Made In Japan) facial products, think im gonna try this... Gel base is GOOD.. since i got oily skin... & works as a make up base!! Some moisturisers dont work well with make ups.. :)



Like very good wor.. got honey de... and keeps skin moisture... And not cakey wor... Should go down to Tangs @ Vivo to try it out first.. & see the price$55 @ BHG... heh...








Used their make up before.. Its true.. they really blend into ur skin colour.. Afforadable Range of products.. If i dun like the Laneige one.. i prob will go for this cause im currently using Mac's liquid foundation but i realise that its not as good as last time liao..







Perfumes!! I LOVE PERFUMES!! I always buy perfumes de.. i literally have one compartment for all my scents in my wardrobe.. heh... But i realise the one im using now.. (Armani Code) is used up.. Planning to get new ones & another bottle of Code.. Hee..

Eye Shadows!! Saw many brands on the mag.. and like wat i said in my last post.. Im collecting eye shadows!! haha... Even thou my make up process extends, i cant seem to wake up earlier.. thats why always late for work, or have to make up in the cab den rush to office to do my hair with the hand dryer!!! haha

Wanna collect more nail colours... more eye colors.. buy perfumes!! haha im going crazy.... More to come!!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates