.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, February 8, 2008

Kiong He Huat Zai!!


This is the reason why some choose to avoid cny (bi guo nian)... Esp when you have many relatives...My mom tell me.. yi si yi si jiu hao... So i really yi si yi si lor...




Waking Up at 6am was a tiring thing..
Elvyn "concast-ed" and the boring me taking silly pics!
haha.. Had everything packed so that we can go visiting to
granny house later..I realise i had many to bring!
haha...


This is only one of the FEW dishes my mom cooked... couldnt take all of the dishes cause we are both busy putting the pots on the charcoal stove to heat up, washing bowls.. spoons.. chopsticks.. and each time the guests finish their meal, we have to keep them all and heat them up again... and wash the dish bowls.. then clean the table... and set the dishes like fried prawns, ngo heong, abalone slices and deco them on the plates and set it out for the next table of guests...

We started from 7am and didnt stop till 6pm...!! Suppose to go with my mom to granny place, but end up my mom and my uncle went themselves while me and Elvyn packed the house... cause the kitchen was in a mess.. HAHA... But this year, my mom more relax cause all the servings were done by us and my mom's turn to sit outside and entertain the guests... All my relatives keep telling my mom how kuai busy we were... By the time we finish, we showered and left quickly to Elvyn's big uncle place.. den i quickly rushed to my granny's place at 9pm...

I thought there isnt any one else at her plc.. but who knows... all my cousins were at my granny's plc.. haha... Chit chat till 10+pm.. then rec'd an sms frm my sis in law that my bro in law was drunk and our St James' cheong session is cancelled.. so we headed home and K.O-ed on the bed almost immediately...

And now, i have to wash up and go for my day 2 visitings... managed to skip the morning session but doubt we will end everything early today also... haha..

Im getting old.. No more energy liao.. heh...

But hor.. i still got ANG BAO ok! from my mom, in laws, granny & my sis in law!! we are still kids young hor...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates