.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2008

If Only I Have Her Body




haha!! i was reading xia xue's blog and she intro-ed a show "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila".. I watched it and... THUMBS UP! Although in reality she din proceed with that man she picked out of 10 men and 10 WOMEN... (Shes a bisexual).. But i love her figure man.. Shes not pretty without make up... But her figure is HOT HOT HOT... (Now im JEALOUS...) hee... i doubt i would ever reached that level... So.. IF ONLY... I HAVE $$.. I WILL GET RID OF ALL THE FATS IN ME!!!!! (ARGH)



Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates