.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Fortune Telling...


Hmm... Was out and one of my colleagues intro me to this china man who reads from your name! haha... decided to try for fun (really...) but he was rather accurate... He says that im very 热情 person... and even say that im 冬天里的一把火!! haha... >.<

He says that i can attract opposite sex but the "sparks" are always short-lived... Says that im very straight forward and frank person, dun hide anything de... also say that I can treat pple very nice, but either im taken advantage of or those pple will disappear also...

Sigh... Remember what i said about having close friends in my previous posts? Yeah, i cannot have GOOD friends... its best i keep a distance with friends i find them nice, in order to maintain a long friendship... if not, they would jus disappear... yeah... thats my life thou...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates