.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Emo ME~




I think my i have PMS... my goodness.. it has been months since i felt so emo... The past few months.. my PMS were anger, frustration and anything along that line.. But this month is sad, gloomy, demoralised...

Even my colleagues also can feel that i aint talking that much, i feel tired easily... Totally worn out like tat... i feel it too.. and i feel that i put on weight... each mth when i feel this way, it means im seriously coming le... cause will bloat.. and feel like shit.. Nothing seems to look good on me... Den got pimples on my pimpled face.. ARGH!!!!!

Emo Emo... i jus dont feel like saying more, joking more... I just feel like keep quiet.. and bu yao lai re wo mood...

When will i get over this emo?? The mth is starting.. and i need numbers.. im stressed...

ARGH~~

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates