.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lazy Weekend



I remember telling Elaine the other day that i want to spend this weekend sleeping and do nothing... Well, honestly, beside doing laundry today (suppose to b sat), i didnt do the rest.. never pack my room, never wash shoes (i wash my shoes every week), never clean the room... I also never do my DIY facial!! I tell u.. i was damn lazy, i do diy mani weekly and pedi bi weekly... but this week, i did not do so... *guilty*

U know, why my PMS, my face is looking damn dull & ugly.. damn it... i dun even feel like touching it liao.. GOSH~

Beside all the weekend chores.. i still woke up early.. **yawns** I woke up at 930 on sat cause my TV volume was loud, today i woke up cause of the radio.. (btw, all of these happened out of my room).. I wanted to take naps, but my nephew & niece were at home, and they were bored, sob i decided to play with them... PLUS, i had laksa on sat, & i felt weird weird after that.. Wanted to puke but never, and no LS... i felt my mouth was dry (drank 4 bottles of water) and i felt giddy... Ya, even when i went to bed, the world was spinning (like high on alcohol like tat)...

So i thought today will sleep longer.. i believed that would happen, so i was happy when i woke up this morning thinking its 11am or so... I saw the clock..

9AM!!

Damn.. i could have done better.. But as i was surfing the net, i fell asleep at 2pm (hurray!!) But still tired..

I feel so tired.. I reckon i need a massage... and ASAP! i cant wait any longer le... ARGH!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates