.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

Dino... Just Be Focus


Am really tired and troubled over all these issues... Am thinking of leaving Adventus... not because im not happy...

Im happy... Im contented... Im feeling appreciative... but... Im guilty for making boss lose faith. Im guilty for not making enough for the company. My guilt is making me leave... I dun wan to waste their hopes on me...

Then, i spoke to my friend over the phone... he asked me a lot of questions... And suddenly.. he enlightened me... he said.. "Ur job is paying you well, and since you job is paying you well, you jus need to work hard and get in the money."

He added "Your job now is simple... Work Hard and Stay focus on how to going to earn the money. If you can hit your target, you can solve almost all your prob. Your job is to focus and think how to earn the money. Why you worry so much?"

i told him that i think im not a good sales.. he say... the only way you can see if you are a good sales, is the amount you earn and the hard work you put in. If money is good, yet you dont work hard, then for sure you are not a good sales...

Then on msn.. he wrote...
Andy says:
being a good sales... focus is very very important
Andy says:
u lose ur focus... u lose sales... u lose sales... u lose money........

Thanks Andy.. Thanks for finding "me" back for me. I know my mistakes and where i failed... but i couldnt find the push factor for me to move on. You enlightened me.

I will give it another try.

Thou shall not stop trying. Please give me time.

"Since Money Is There, Your Just Stay Very Focus, Work Hard To Think Of Ways To Earn That Money - That Is YOUR JOB"

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates