.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Somehow i dun really want CNY to come...


Dunno y.. till now, i still dun have cny mood... i jus bought a blouse for myself till now.. by right, with my character.. i shud have a pair shoes, dress, blouse etc etc.. everything frm head to toe sure 1 set.. but hor... im too tired and stress up at work, by the time its weekend.. i would slack and nua at home...

but this year, i did A LOT of spring cleaning.. thats the most happy thing i did lei.. sad... Well, thank goodness last fri a lot of orders came in for my team... think we are half way la... 300k liao ba...

but my boss still face black black... i hope we all can continue to cheong cheong and cheong.. i know im stressed, but i wont give up de la... worked till 12mn on fri to sort out my feb funnel and re do one of my proposal.. if that comes in, that shud be my first big deal ba... not really big la.. but at least more than one miserable machine... haha!!

Made almond apple + honey drink for my colleagues today.. cause fri, there were coughing, sniffing all over the office.. we all cannot fall sick at this point.. if not very tough to recover (cause cny is coming... and the heaty food)...

Jia you jia you!! Aja FIGHTING!!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates