.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It SUCKS


I am very stressed at work.. and my boss has spoken to me about my numbers yesterday night which somehow made me very upset... Cause i really cheong like a cow but then he says that my numbers on board is very little compared to others... i mean... i never wanted to talk back to my boss.. but i decided not.. cause i feel that ultimately, its my fault to do such sales.

I am indirectly blaming myself for this result... but honestly, i really tried la...

Anyway, im low on morale now. very low... Since i started working here, my morale is always on high... but now... i really feel that i am not appreciated la... haiya... its me la... im very tired perhaps... i also want my deals to come...

Well, next mth will be the month my bigger deals is coming in... i mean (SHOULD BE).... since we spoke last night, honestly i dun really dare to give him my full funnel.. cause i dun wanna fail him also... if not, becoming an empty promises...

God, im still trying... please guide me thru... give me strength

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates