.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Close Em' ALL!!


Ok, ive done my funnels for feb... and i gotta get them in, if not my decision would be drastic. well, life goes on...

Gotta know some nice customers this month... potential ones too.... well..... life goes on... haha!! At least, they let me divert my stress and attn at work to elsewhere ba... And perhaps the emptiness im suffering now.. heh...

Kampateh!!! I will make it thru...

Went to loyang dua pek gong today... talk to big uncle... and i hope he really will grant my wish...

Make it or break it... Double or nothing... Its up to faith, destiny... And im all ready...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates