.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, January 7, 2008

Its better off this way...


Had a rather unproductive day... only useful thing i did was to go to the temple to pray and seek for better luck and better sales.. and managed to exchange some sales techniques with my colleagues during our smoke breaks... Well, im trying to be organised and not to get lost easily, and i reckon that for a start, i need to jot things down to constantly remind myself. Going back to the basics is slow but i feel its essential for the beginning. Im not submitting myself to fate or destiny. I know if i have faith, it will come.

Met up with a friend of mine whom we havent been speaking or seeing each other for a YEAR! This "bonded" pal of mine is rather special, cause we seldom meet or chat.. but feels no stranger to me each time we manage to catch up. And the moment we said bye.. we know its gonna be 2009 till we meet again... HAHA... no.. its not a delibrate thing.. but it jus happens that we only think of each other once a year! heh...

But its thru this friend that i see myself growing up each time we meet. We share our lives and whats happening for the past year and i would recall what principles i had back then and now... And yes, i have grow up for the better. Somehow, this conversation we shared earlier, calms me down and ease the tension in me.

I thought that my thinkings and beliefs had gone haywire for the luck im having and the hiccups ive been having... but i reckon that its not that bad afterall.. i feel that im more mature, im not that impulsive compared to last year when we shared. In aspects of love matters, i realise that the explanations i had shared compared to the past = i have learnt to take things slowly, and i can learn to let things go in a more... "cool" manner... At work, i no longer jus work for the sake of working.. but working to excel and gain more knowledge in what im doing. Just like taking a masters in sales or "selling".. haha... practical one... i start to remember and jot down in mind of what i have been going thru and breaking those points down to make it to a bigger picture, which helps me improve in what im doing.

Now, thats what i have done for myself in 2007 and what im still doing in 2008... for a moment i felt relieve that im not that lost afterall. Im jus confused.

Thanks pal, u kinda enlighten me without knowing whats wrong with me, or with no intention of enlightening me. I just happen to digest what we chat about, wat i have been doing.. and ya... i jus need to correct things here and there.. and i shud start to believe in myself and that serene is improving day by day.

This friend of mine is a leader.. a creator or someone who creates opportunity, influence and possess the power of making beliefs. And i told him this today, which i myself thought was "powderful..".. a typical "ah huay" like me wouldnt say this.. haha...

I told him...

In your job, you are the create and make beliefs..

And me, my job is to nurture the beliefs...

Sales is not only about selling... selling is an instrument, but my job is not to sell only... it is to nurture the beliefs people already have and making them feel the importance of having and posessing, & by giving them what they never thought of having anyway.

Every sales product might not be a need. But we educate them why they need and they must "need" it.. No one wants to give up something which would be good for them. Should they resist, find the reason. Nothing is impossible, it could only be impossible if they never reveal & u never try to find out.

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates