.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Stop Bugging Me Son!


Sigh.. went to a company today... 80% lost.. cause they cant accept the fact that they are selling away a machine for our and suffering a loss... hmm... got another chance, but need some effort... So i plan to do something to salvage this case...

But on the other hand, i got 2 happy news... i have a company that requires 60 turn around time till they decide if they wanna take up my proposal. Next, they tell me that there are a grp of companies that is under that committee. So if i can convince the committee.. chances of closing MORE at a go... will be quite high...

Then when i reach office, and i got a referral from a guilty customer.. and quote a super "never earn" quote for fast closing... spoke directly to the GM.. and it looks healthy.. he say will look thru and tell me tomorrow... Hopefully can sign order on Fri...

Sigh.. i keep having knock backs like tat... I was depressed for a while.. cause the 80% lost case is suppose to cover 1/4 of my target... now i need to find something to cover that back... and they like the idea but the fact that they are making a loss... sigh...

I hope.. really hope... i can make it... at least something to ease the intensity now. In me.. at least... im not a person who gives up easily. But i will if i feel the guilt in me.

Sigh

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates