.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Panic


There are some things i know i have to get them done in the shortest time. Im trying, but i dun seem to have the strength to do so.. Each time i think of it, i will have cold sweat... Argh... I need to hit my tartget each week in order to achieve what i want in the shortest time. I need to make it...

Went to the temple took a lot... cause i was wondering if i shud go work or remain ma... end of the day, who dun wan to take company monthly salary? Den the lot says, remain still, do not do anything now. Nature will take its course... And i remember i went with fang to the temple to draw a lot in April before i resign, it says at that pt of time, my boat aint moving anywhere, i need to wait till aug when the monsoon season comes den the boat will sail. Next mth is aug liao... and the kuan yim ma lot i drew last week as me remain still... lets see ok?

I know starting own biz is tough, and sure tough for the first 2 years, i hope i pull thru with all the debts on hand... im kinda worried about the debts part.. my reserves almost gone liao... i need to think of a way asap...

Kuan Yim Ma and the gods above, please por pi me earn big bucks to settle everything and start a new life.. a better one at least...

Hope my prayers come true...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates