.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Life Sux but I Need the Bucks


Hai, messy messy.. no time for everything. either i do my work, den no time for myself, or i do my things den naturally my mind will go to work... i need to organise myself again... shit.. i feel that i am lagging behind and trying to catch up with time... gosh...

Picked up saxophone.. cool man.. 2nd lesson and im loving it.. never been so attentive in class before.. hee.. and finally liking something i learn.... Booked my driving exam... which is in dec.. still a long way to go... so picking up the driving lessons again but slowly cause i clocked in the hours liao, jus that i think too long never drive a bit rusty liao. jus get back on the wheels again and get used to it lor... thinking of once a week or once every fortnightly... hmmm.. tmr ask my instructor...

me alr looking at car mag liao.. heh... if dec pass can go buy car liao.. but thinking of getting a budget budget one first... at least first timer.. if accident also no heart pain... and moreover, i now running my own biz, cannot have too many commitment...

:( sianz... i miss my friends... wanna see them but no time.. how.....

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates