.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 8, 2007

All Alone


Now i understand why they say setting up biz is easy but maintaining it is tough. When u have to face employee prob, when they are all out of office for sales, when u are so bz but yet the numbers not moving.. yeah, im stressed. Cause its my biz..

Only i can make the change, only i can make the decision, and only me alone trying to make things work... Im exhausted. Its killing me man... I wish i had the powers to give everyone a push... I wish my folks treat this as their own biz.

Yes, there were times that i wanted to give up. But i know this is just the beginning. I should continue cause it will always be difficult at the start. So now, i just pray hard and work hard. Everything just do it myself.... God.. gimme the power...

I havent been resting for 3 weeks. My dark eye rings and eye bags are making me like a ghost.. was so bz that i went to other places to trim and dye my hair... end up... my hair is so short and i look like shit. I was so depressed... I look so damn ugly. Fuck, i hate it man...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates