.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ooo.. Im lazy but still gotta work hard


Even my bear needs a break.....

Yea, now i understand why bosses come into office so late... cause really lazy... When u know u can report to work anytime u like.. oh.. god.. cant resist... Heh..



Well, finally launch into corp bazaars... got one event on the first week of July. But still need some help arnd... :( im trying hard... to manage both and let them run automatically. My advertising one is alright, my folks jus brought in a 6k deal today... though not full payment, but still, its money man... and i got a 2.5k one.. Enough of building cilents.. Next month, i will try to hit 20k first... :) My folks also fighting for challenge...



Thou not good folks, but still, let me tahan with it first... I got tons of things to do man.. wonder how to finish.. :( lazy lazy...



but i went gym today to sweat em'... and it feels good.. im sleepy liao.. yawns...




Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates