.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Chinese saying "Wan Shi Qi Tou Nan"


Starting a biz aint easy man... Esp when i started this company with no cap involved.

I started off with a team of folks and a telesales... at the beginning i alr know these folks are problematic.. except my telesales... I knew what i wanted to do with them... (to test the market)... I was not expecting gd results from them. But i jus wanted them to start off something for me.

Remember i went to the medium and she asked me to try do everything by myself? Yeah, now i know what she meant... Managing a company by my own was not easy, not only u need to make sure there are sufficient cash to pay them, u have to make sure that this aint ur only way to make money...

This current project can earn quick money but one time profit... i reckon i need to do somethng that is recurring... So now i branch out into web hosting and email hosting biz too... and my friend is trying to do online portal... something like advertising but online media... so i decided to give it a try esp when pple are looking more into online advertising than printed...

Bazaars and event will be minimal but i will still do it. Esp i got a good contact from one of my cilent. He manages 60+ canteens in big companies and would like to do bazaars for each of them... Sounds good. I still need to follow up closely and do a proper presentation on that to make sure it goes well....

I decided to hire 1 more telesales to increase the number of appts. and i decided to go thru all these appts by myself. I will meet them and close them. I need to get my agressiveness back... I need to think calmly and with a clear mind too.

Now, here is what i plan...

1. Continue with the current project on annual books

2. Prepared the proposal and will send out to major magazine companies to become their outsource partner to sell ad space for them. (Like car mag, health mag etc) - but im into specific mags... Fashion will be the last like cleo etc....

3. Close the bazaar project and start managing the bazaars one by one... one week 2 location and finish the project in 8 months time. by then, i will have good amount of money alr. If possible, close some big companies like hospitals for montly bazaars.. sign a contract for 2 years... so i will have monthly recurring profit.

4. launch the online advertising website and start selling the ad space together with web hosting and email hosting and domain name together. As these are per year profit, but chances of renewal are higher than printed ad space. Most imptly, I get the cash in (for the first payment) to choke up my funds.

5. To get all of the above running, i need 2 telesales, part time to do all the callings for me... Cause they will need to multi task and moreover they are students, and they only can do half day daily. On weekends, companies are not working, even if they come to office to work also no use... So i need 2 to make sure that i have sufficient appts to close.

6. I plan to meet 10 appts per week so that i have enough to close... minimum 40% - 50% closing shud be sufficient. Every week a $5k minimum chq recieve so that i can earn at least $5k per month... and company will earn $10k - $15k per month... So that i can start hiring sales man providing them basic salary.. So they will have commitment to my company.

Well, it takes time to build what i planned... Succeed or not, still dunno. But they are all visible ideas. I pray hard i can make it. I know everything is tough at the beginning. But I shud have faith in myself. I pray hard things will fall into place soon.

I need to be more hardworking, agressive and alert... Realise i have been waking up later and later... which shud not be that way. I need to buy 4 alarm clocks to wake me up liao... I MUST wake up to start my engines fast. I NEED to make things possible...

I dun wanna suffer in debts and bills... I jus want to buy anything anytime, do everything anytime... I want to save up and earn and save.... Save until when i grow old, i need not be like those auntie uncle no money to eat, no clothes to wear... Even see doc also no money... I am fortunate now that i am blessed with gui ren and luck. But i cant take it for granted. I need to earn myself too...

I need motivation and self encouragement to push myself to the limit...

Pray hard i make it...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates