.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Adjusting My Sleeping Time....


Finally i got to bed at 12.30am yest.. I woke up at 9am to wake him up to work.... den i went back to bed... :) Cause the weather was soooo damn good... ok la, lasted quite a while till late morning... BUT still... i managed to turn my clock... and i hope today i will start feeling sleepy at 12am.. haha.... Althou i manage to do that cause i pop 2 muscle relax pill at 930pm... (which i only felt sleepy at 12.30am **argh**) i think i shud eat 1 pill today at 730pm.. so i can sleep earlier den i will go without on monday...

Hope i can adjust and get back my NORMAL working hours by next week. I have to go my shifu there on Sat... den have to go back home to celeb my FIL birthday... Hmm, not sure what to give him so i decide to go crystal jade buy shou mian and shou tao for him.. aiya... old pple dun fancy prezzie right?? Heh...

Me jus cooked some jap rice... trying to make su shi... since my in laws not at home... i can CONQUER the kitchen!!! haha!!! Check this out >>> http://serenedinothinks.blogspot.com/

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates