.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, June 4, 2007

My very first step


Well.. need to write this blog fast cause need to sleep liao... tmr still gotta give training to my sales folks... hai... 1 mth no income.. Sian... but hope to see money coming in this mth le... Need to train my folks and also to adjust their mindsets and thinking. I need to do one to one reviews and interviews to get to know the needs of my team and see how i can improve my team...

Also need to help to do the set up of my office... Hai.. plenty of things to do... i start to treasure weekends le... I miss my happiness....

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates