.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Adding on too much stress


hmmm... ok la... team is good, but not up to expectations. i feel that there are much more rooms for improvements. In fact the first day of calling, we alr got a total of 5 appts... and today 2 appts made.. so total 7 appts for 3 pple to run for the next 2 days.... Today one of my folks went for appt le.. not very good, but still a good start. They are all positive.

Im totally stressed over work and my folks, worried that they cannot hit their 35k target.. stress.....

today billy smsed me suddenly... i mean... i really never expect him to sms anyway... he asked if i was ok, what i was doing... and i felt that its time to tell.. so i told him and also mentioned that no one knows and i dun plan to spread... he say ok and he say his glad that i found the right direction and he wished me good luck... U know what? i work with him for 1 year, but we never had such a "sms conversation" before! haha... i asked how's his team and he told me his expanding and he ask me to intro him some companies which they can do corp roadshow.. i said ok... BUT.. what went thru my mind was... Why he will suddenly sms me for nothing? Jus checking me out at 10+pm? Many people brainwashing him when i was arnd... i wonder if he reckon that those people are cruel people which he shud be wary abt.... Hai...

Ok... Reno starting this weekend.. yes, excited... haha esp when i bought the furnitures... and i wanna make it like a second home.. u know its a drag for me and my folks to use the temp office cause we cannot really make use of that place cause its not our office... den no internet service to find leads online... also my admin also no PC do data entry... i wonder wat im suppose to do... cause i feel handicapped without internet man.... Hopefully when office is ready, i can make good use of the table and phone, get my guys to come back and rotate to do callings.

Loads of planning... Well.. tats all for now.. tmr still gotta go collect office keys.....

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates