.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Reno Done...


Finally reno is done... At least my part is done... Cindy came to work today. Brought her around the place and let her get used to the office... Decided to let her move up with me on the 3rd level and let the sales folks do follow up calls on the 2nd level. Im trying to maximise the minimum space i have... Though tough, but i believe i will work something out of it.

My sales folks are ok, they even went to Singapore Casket to look for sales. Which i am rather touched by their actions. I hope to see results this week. Its already the 2nd week, and i need to see numbers. Hopefully i can start pushing them alr.

I will be starting all the callings again tomorrow to get in more appointments for them. Trying my very best... Pray hard this will work.

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates