.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Excited, Stressed, Happy.. Mixed Feelings


Bz Bz Me.. Since back from HK, hardly anytime to do my own things... Yest went to view the office.. cosy place.. After some discussion, me gonna sit on the 3rd with my partners... Hmm.. My admin cum tele gonna sit downstairs.. Had been bz sourcing for furnitures, quotation for phone systems, liasing with Singtel on ISDN lines, broadband, domain name, name cards etc etc

Getting busier and busier.. Good news, we are seeing the light.. Bad news, Singtel cant activate the lines so fast.. So we can only start biz on 11th June.. Which is a good date.. Now.. Me gonna find out how to pray when start biz etc...

Office is a cool place... 5 mins walk frm bugis mrt... a lot of malay stalls nearby... quite alright... And my 2 office mates cum landlord.... not too bad.. but need to have a little bit more sense of urgency althou we still have 2 weeks... Speaking of that.. **excited again**

My team? Some prob.. but not tough to solve... Managed to get some funds from my old boss to start off... should not be much of a prob i guess...

Well.. Tats all.. Need to rush off again.. I got tons of things to do!!!!! Gosh! Haven been sleeping well and LLLOOONNGG enough..

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates