.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Boring Sunday


It's another Sunday again... Went back home yest to eat mee sua cause its my lunar birthday!! Haha... den got to know from mom that my grand ma house got bought over by some developer and my grand ma is shifting to farer road start of next year. I know my grand ma must be very sad cause she has been living along Orchard Road for a few decades.. and for her to adapt to another new environment.. its tough for her...


Another sad sad news.. My dino aka fish died.. Left it at my mom place for a month... wanted to bring it back... But... My mom say she cannot rear fish... Once rear sure die.. That i truely believe.. No choice.. Hai...


Met up with my biz pals and had a long night of discussion over a lot of matters.. Finally my first hiccup in my biz.. But rather small matter... I will try to solve it asap.. Saw the morning sight of my house area.. Thought it feels like starting anew.. Took it down...







Bills are pilling up.. Hope to clear them asap... Sianz....

Well.. was enjoying my cooking session... thou was a small scale one.. but at least killed a few hours of my day....


CHOCOLATES!




Look at the heart shape one.. Guess who i made it for?? Hee

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates