.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Back!


Heh Heh... Back... Hk was ok... Fell ill on the very first day of shopping... my stomach was flipping (not lao sai ok).. cramp like hell.. feverish.. cough... Kaoz... No choice, decided to go back hotel in case i faint on the street... :(

But after recharging... i start my engine and finally caught up with the rest on the shopping goods... haha.. when i came back.. i realise 90% all my own things... shirts esp... food and all were ok...

Ok la... been twice to HK.. but first time was 9 years old.. cannot count la... second was when couple of years back... fashion also diff.. but realise their stuff not cheap also... anyway... i spend $400 only **proud**

Ok la... not many stuff.. jus 10 shirts.. disney stuff, food... nothing much.. cause me wanna save my experience for my trip with family ma... keke...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates