.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2007

My Birthday Celebration!!


Yeah... Finally got a chance to sit down with fang and chat... since she study until now, we hardly sit around the table and have a long talk... hEee.. Check out the present that she bought... Hmm... I never like accessories cause i lazy to put it on and take it out... But i like things that are of sendimental values and gems~ (cause i pangtang...) and Fang bought a purple gem pendant for me... Haha... Confidently, i knew she knows what colour i really like.. It's yellow.. and i also know their yellow one not very nice... so she got a purple to help increase ren yuan... which is good for me!! haha.. and its unique... Moreover, its at a reasonable size which suits my dino figure.. haha!! Yup yup.. i like it...





Hmm, my mom bought me a key pendant for my 21st birthday.. was thinking of converting it to a bracelet charm.. but its rather precious to me.. i scared the charm will drop if i too chor lor... :

Still having cold war with him. Haven spoken a single word to him for the whole of yest.. and today.. my first sentence to him (in a rude manner): "Today got work or not?" Den he say his on afternoon shift and i jus walked off... Now he jus sms me saying got one old uncle ask him to be careful cause his forehead is dark... Hmm... dunno la... i very tired to think liao. Let him be... His forever like a girl.. cannot decide.. got probs still wait for durain to drop.. It's the first time in this 4 years relationship that i have a cold war with him. It's not me... But i guess he really got on my nerves.

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates