.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It has always been the same


As promised, i left my schedule empty for today.. a late celebration for my birthday... and guess what? I stayed at home, furthest i went? Sheng Siong...

I had plans, going to buy a bicycle for myself, go acra reg company, go bishan massage, go walk walk arnd.. or even go esplanade starbucks sit down like the past.. End up? We woke up as planned, i rushed off some work and discussions with Nat on my company logo. Got some facts right etc etc... and help my fil with his new fish tank etc etc... Thou we are behind schedule, i told him that we wont go acra since we cannot make it in time.. So we proceed to bicycle shop... took a cab down while he cycles cause he say wanna repair bike... End up? Shop closed. So we went sheng siong to buy stuff.. Was so pek chek and disappointed alr.. Went home and guess what? It looks like its gonna rain... i sian 1/2! The moment i reached home. I dun wanna go out. I very sian alr.. all the plans all full stop.

I wanted to go IMM walk arnd and stuff.. but i pek chek until i decided to pack my entire room... (i always do that when im not in good mood) i was so disappointed cause he everytime say wanna celebrate for me, always never... say wanna go out and spend time with me, but end up at home. Everytime he say wanna spend time, i will cancel, delay all my appt to go out with him, but waste my time to be at home. Its my birthday... Im not expecting much. Not definately not like any other day. Even going off west area to sit at coffee shop i also song. but nothing like tat..

Im not complaining, but simply... He knows i angry, i slammed the doors! He say "Lets go out" at 8.30pm... Now its 9pm.. and his on the bed snoring!!! i cannot believe it.. I swear, i am not going to fork out time specially for him. No more.

Im setting up my own biz and im busy and stressed enough liao. Its been a week since i can peacefully go into sleep right away. i will toss and toss for 3, 4 hours before i sleep, a blink away.. its morning.. and i got discussions and people to meet... i got to study my biz, do training kits, interviews.. Im tired.. my body is tired, and yet i cant sleep. Im so stressed with work and so many things to do.. And i purposely cancel everything to spend my birthday with him. End up? STAY AT HOME AND WATCH TV.

4 years together... every year i will gather all my friends together to celebrate.. every year also i plan de... and 4 years le... He din gimme any presents (which im perfectly fine...) but not asking me to push everyting away to stay at home. This year, i resigned 2 wks before my birthday.. dun wish to celebrate and pple asking me why i left etc etc... Im sian... Really.. I wasnt angry with him for not being able to celeb on my actual day cause not pay day.. thats why he said 16th... and now? Hai

My work has piled up for nothing.. Im going HK, i haven gotten my things ready... I have settle my work stuff.. i wonder how am i gonna enjoy there... when im back, its tues.. i missed 2 working days to get things done.. and 4 june is drawing so near... how??

He forever break my expectations and dreams.

My room at 9pm!
Even my nephew also know how to draw a picture for me (left) for my birthday. (His snoring away.. Maybe he meant go out with me in his dreams!)



My new ashtray....


Dump the old one away... Dirty...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates