.

 Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Initial Step...


More or less i cover most of the loopholes.. i know there are more... well... Today went to collect the magazines and price guides, contracts.... U know, after surgery, i haven recovered much... I know myself.. Im very weak still.. But to shut those idiots that are bad mouthing me in ex office... I need to make it...

I will run the sales with some free lancers on hand.. I know its gonna be tough. But i pray hard that God will guide me thru.. Seriously, my work on hand now to start off is a lot a lot.. And this Sat im gg HK.. i wonder how im gonna enjoy myself.. :(

I hope to earn my first 10k in June... so i can settle some things off.. some irritating stuff... And God... please help me to go thru these smoothly.. please...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates