.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My very first time


Was at mama's house ytd with bb.. then... we (me and hubb) decided to go makan downstairs since jessie sis commented that the wanton mee is nice.. so we left bb with my mom and went to eat... Bb was fed, on the bed and mama sat beside her

After makan and i was walking back... i felt like... pak tor times.. then i told hubb.. "dear, this is the first time i go "out" without bb u know?" hahaha! a sense of relieve of coz but even if it was a 30 min affair.. gosh.. i miss Celeste la.. hahaha..

when i reached home.. then i ask my mom.. "did she cry?" my mom say.. "no.. but i pat her she dun wan to slp" haha.. of coz la.. cause dun have the right smell ma.. haha

my mom say.. "i dun dare to go anyway.. i jus sit here and play with her" haha.. first time grandma.. so cute... my mom kept telling Celeste "ah ma dote u alot alot alot you know?" and kept calling her "cute cute girl" and my mom is super happy when C responses to her.. haha.. she also told Celeste.. "ah ma never see you for a few days, ah ma will miss you lei.."

Ask me... yeah, without Celeste, i feel like.. i dun have to be that careful.. haha.. but then again.. the maternal instinct is strong and feel like i have to take care of her..

now that C is self adjusting her feeding interval to 3 hours.. i am slightly more relax but still trying to get used to it.. cause in the past, i have to rush to feed her while she was on 2 hourly feed.. :)

After my mom fell, i felt that its really tough being a good mom, good daughter and good wife.. I remember when i carried Celeste to the hosp and mom saw me.. she ask me why i bring C to the hosp.. i told her.. "u are my mom, i have to take care. shes my bb, i also have to take care. i cannot split myself into 2" then she kept quiet. u can scold me for bringing C to the hospital.. but i got a lao bu who didnt eat anything since 3pm till 9+pm.. and had to be in the ob ward for next 3 hours.. so who is going to feed my mom?? My bb is on 3hourly feed but i know i will at the hosp for more than 3 hours and no one is at home.. so how?

well.. im glad we went..

i cooked for mom.. even thou she say she not hungry.. she still ate 2 bowls of porridge.. and shes so happy when she saw Celeste..

Just this morning, she told me over the phone "i see Celeste, whatever worries also forget"

You see, my mom is not those who loves kids or babies.. she will not try to carry bb cause shes afraid to and she wont sit there to "entertain" them.. but Celeste and her got this... affinity? fate? erm.. how to say... on the day when my mom fell, Celeste was crying non stop at home until i called my mom then she stopped. At the point when she was in OT fixing her hand, Celeste also crying until she went hosp and see her ah ma then she stop.. u know what i mean? coincidence maybe... but... these 2 ladies sure have some yuan fen there...

 Http://celesteloh.blogspot.com
Http://mymumknowsbest.blogspot.com/

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates