.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Been really busy


With?? Haha.. With baby, my mom and..... Our home.. Yes OUR.. With the help of my mommy (financially), we managed to find a 3 room flat.. Now waiting for hdb appt and most likely to take our keys in jan..

Very stress cause we cannot afford for reno.. So now trying to do it within our very tight budget..

I hope things will turn out well and we can build our cosy home..

Baby's ok, very active very sai nai.. Im bz entertaining her..

Will update more soon :)








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates