.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Watching her grow is such a blessing


Celeste and mommy are good.. we are getting used to each other, learning each other's cues and loving each other. besides pooing on my hand, she also pee on me.. hahahahaha.. but it brings me a smile la! haha..

When i see her clothes get a little tighter, i will feel very happy.. when i see that i dun need to fold her mittens, i feel very happy.. everyday watching her grow is the best thing that happened to my life.

Hubby and me are very accommodating to baby.. we try our best to give her as much as we can..

Ytd, i asked hubby.. "did u miss baby when u are at work?"
Him: i got think what shes doing lor
Me: u never miss her, never feel gao wei when u go to work meh?
Him: never, cause i know i must work to buy her nice nice things

I think both me and hubby start to have the same goal, same passion and same love :) In fact, he wasnt that accommodating when its jus the 2 of us lor.. hahahaha..

Bringing baby to PD this friday to check on her jaundice. Am trying very hard to sun her but dunno why like no improvement...

I think i will need to spend a lot of time to take care of baby and im getting worried how i am going to teach my niece and nephew... ytd, he couldnt get his spelling right when my SIL tested him. I heard it in the room while i was nursing baby.. Today, i questioned him and he told me because he cannot remember. U know why he cannot remember?

Cause everyday he jus stone arnd in the house waiting for his sister to finish her work and they will play together. Last week, they even turn on the TV and watch cartoon!! i told them off and of coz using my FIL as an excuse but i still told them off..

Right now, bb sleep is also my sleeping time. Baby wake up is milk time. I got not much time left to guide over the 2.. haizz.. headache..

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates