.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Im into my 2nd tri!!


13 weeks and 5 days

Fella is start to tap on me! Ytd, i was coughing very hard on the bed... and when i stop.. fella was tapping on me machiam telling me.. "hello mommy?! slowly! u r disturbing my sleep!!" Alvin felt the tap too!

Nausea is still there... Feeling all aching and quizzy (i cannot find a better word to describe liao)... Seeing Dr Ang on 25th Jan.. its gonna be another heart panic for me lor.. everytime wanna see dr, always very scared.. after the visit, i will be all happy...

How i wish i can faster see dr ang and feel happy...

Me...

I wish... i have the energy and time... Emo is getting all over me... Worried about ballot, HLE, fella and CNY!! hahaha.. CNY is always a very tiring thing for me... i hope CNY faster come... And the date... 22nd Feb is always on my mind.. The day when my life stop and takes another route.. Coming to a year liao... Julius is always on my mind... I love u boy...

Happy things

Er... food?? I get to eat my ba kut teh and many many things!! I think im gg to get alvin buy durian for me later... i LOVE durian!!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates