.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dec and Jan is Fang's Month!


Hahaha.. It's that time of the year... its FANG's MONTH!

Well, besides last year where i was all tired with my pregnancy.. i will keep thinking abt what i shud be getting for fang.. Branded goods was never in my list cause i cannot afford them ma!! hahahaha.. so i always got the the customising or sweet surprises..

For fang's birthday... i've arranged a XXX and XXX... no gifts, no accessories, no bags.. jus thoughts. :) WHY??? Cause i am busy with her wedding gift!!!!

Jan would be her wedding... i cannot attend wor... wa.. heart pain + guilty + disappointment

So.... i will be doing something for them to keep and remember this day.. :) of coz with a self made ang bao.. hahaha.. a bomb indeed... but.... she was my bridesmaid + ho peng yew!! i want them to be happy and blissful... so..

Checklist
Send email to liaise XXX and the lead time - done
Order from US site - Friday
Waiting for artwork
Buy packaging - Dec
Send for "magic" - Dec

hahaha!! tough job hor?

Actually i write here.. to...... remind myself cause.... im getting more and more forgetful :x (slient) and of coz... let her imaginations run wild! I wanted to do more... but my pocket will boomz! hahaha..

Fang... I return u tripple wat u gave me in 2006 (excluding the happiness).. For the happiness part, i hope to give u 5 times more!!! hahahaha

BOOMZ (disappear)

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates