.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

A brand new start again


After 2 weeks of rest... I'm starting my engines tomorrow!! The only regretful thing is that.. we only managed to get the oven on Saturday :( Thanks to my SIL for sponsoring the mini oven for me!! well.. now i regret not buying a bigger and better one.. hahaha... i plan to invest in another one after i mastered some pastries..

till now.. i baked 1 set of choc cupcakes, 1 set of pure vanilla cupcake and 1 set of vanilla with strawberry cubes cupcakes and 1 set of choc chip soft cookie.. and a chicken! hahaaha... so many things right???

My family members are all stuffing themselves with my pastries even thou its not perfect yet.. :) so nice of them.. so i decided to bake little and keep practicing.. i need to master the cupcakes so that i can do some design with buttercream soon.. once i mastered la.. hahaha..




Tell u more about the new place tmr!!

Muacks XXOO

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates