.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

KO-ed


Wa.. last night i came home with a bad headache.. then once i showered and makan.. i just KO-ed!! of coz with the help of the muscle relaxant medication.. i was all soft in 30 mins...

Yesterday had a 2 hour session with my ceo and the team for a training.. and my colleague got a bad trip with my ceo... i think she's very badly affected by this incident.. subsequently, ceo got me into the room and spoke to me and my director.. and gave good comments about me and stuff.. i was happy but more pressured la.. seriously, my ceo has high expectations and i dunno if i can achieve it..

ceo told us to draw a picture of our dreams.. and im gonna get this done by this weekend cause he say that we must frame and put on our desk and make them happen... :)

last but not least.. this week aint good week for me.. but next week is a brand new start.

DINO!!! u MUST make it.. ur destiny is in your own hands, not others!!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates