.

 Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's time i upgrade myself


Remember the Korean course im going to take up? Im putting that on hold first.. cause i wanna invest on a HR cert.. Since i dont have a high qualification to start with, i will be taking up the Basic Cert in HR Management which will take me 3 mths.. then i will take the Advance cert which is another 9 months.. So after 1 year, which mean by 2011, i will be taking a diploma in Human Capital Management which is another 6 months.. After which i will take the Bach in Management and HRM which is taking up 2 years.. Then i prob will take a break or continue with my Master of Human Resources which is a 2-year course.

Total Years to Diploma = 17 mths (1 year & 5 months)
Total Years to Bach = 41 mths (3 years & 5 months)
Total Years to Master = 65 mths (5 years & 5 mths)

By the time, im 30 years old liao.. i think by then i shud have a good experience and mileage in HR industry.. and by the time i take my Bach or Masters, i wanna take on a more strategic role..

Actually i always wanted to study cause i know i cannot forever rely on my luck and my talking when i go for interviews. I need a good cert to open the door to my future employer.. but i didnt want to take up a sales and mktg cert cause everyone in the streets are having it and i dun plan to be a sales person forever..

Maybe i wont work here for long? But still, i have grown interest in HRM and the fact that im now in charge of HR directors' portfolio, the more i want to upgrade myself after hearing a lot of interesting stories and experiences.

For our future, i need to plan for us.. 5 years to get to Master, i think.. it quite worth it..

Anyway, here's my damage for the next 1.5 years...
$5930!!

i hope after some time, i will recover back lor... hahahahha

Anyway, i have made up my mind liao.. and filled up the application form liao.. so... Dino's going to SCHOOL!!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates