.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Im Bored


Alvin is at comex roadshow today.. and im bored!! Im doing my diy facial now and waiting for the mask to dry.. and i completed by "to-watch" you tube shows for the week and what am i suppose to do now?

I dun wanna end up doing spree shopping... Serene, u must loon.. u got big things to do in Oct so u gotta save up!

how how how.. bored bored bored..

FB? i complete my mafia war "exercise" for the day too... :(

im jus waiting for this mask to complete then i shall go pack my bag.. i need to hit the bed by 11pm otherwise, tmr i will be all tired again.. dunno why, but i think the feng shui at my desk no good.. i keep feeling very lethagic.. something is wrong... how shud i adjust the fengshui lei?

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates