.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yawns


Another night of OT.... because of some selfish behavior in my coy that is cause me having to work that late.. argh.. im starting to see the true colors of some pple... haha.. well, its ok that they exist but i hope they dun think think abt stepping on my tail... ah lao ask me to put a stop to some things before i kena stab and die without knowing why.... hahaha

today, sis was gg thru my niece homework (Pri 4) and she passed to us to read.. and we had a good laugh...


The main causes that lead to disputes and unhappiness among residents...
(niece writes)
1. Playing Mahjong in the midnight


What can be done to resolve these problems?
(niece answers..)
1. being their friend


HAHAHAHA... First u hate ur neighbour for playing MJ... maybe cause they never jio u ma.. so u get to know them as friends.. so that they will jio u for MJ??? I wonder if this was what my niece was thinking.. hahaha.. anyway we had a good laff la... we didnt help her hor.. she think herself de

And i see the traits of myself on my niece... haha.. they way she gives instructions and commands her brother (my nephew) is so... ME... i m very strict and nasty to them.. and i realise that my niece is sounding like me.. but heng not the nasty part yet.. but the... demanding TONE... i notice them quite some time ago but as time goes by, she is getting more and more like me!

I asked Eamon (nephew): Didi, u dictation for spelling, u have to memorise right?
Eamon: No, teacher reads out to us
Me (turns to my niece): Jiayi, ur dictation is memorise one right?
Jiayi: Nods. (stares at eamon and say) Dictation is memorise one lor, dun you know?

And i used to nag at my niece and nephew...

Me: When's your spelling?
Niece: I dunno
Me: Its ur suty as a student to be attentive in class and responsible for urself, dun you know?

and both tones are similar..!! hahaa..

but i hope she learn to be more confident when she learns that kinda tone from me.. so she will have more confidence to present herself in oral or speech or presentation (show and tell)... but of coz, in a less commanding tone... hahahaha

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates