.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tmr is Monday...


Im already starting to feel the BLUES

Its a bz day today.. went to cut my hair, went to the tailor to alter my pants and change battery for my watch... and im suppose to wait till 5pm then go back and collect my pants.. and im damn lazy to do so... hahahha.. gotta rush to take my pants cause right now im wearing a super loose pants... and i put on weight.. so i cannot fit into the old ones... *faint*

But dun worry, im gg on a diet again... hopefully can go back to my pre pregnancy weight in 3-6 months time... *pray*

im thinking of getting a mont blanc pen for work after i get my pay this month.. but i gotta buy alvin a PC... hahaha.. so many things to get... i think i will leave the pen for next mth liao lor... cause i have to clear a lot of bills also... kekeke...

oh ya, i saw the ring that i like at tian poh ytd at Tampines 1... i went soo kee, it as $5k can?! then i went tian poh, its $1.5k after 50% + 10% disc... damn tempted lor.. but alvin say... "the quality no good la..." *faint* then will u buy me the $5k one?? hahahaha..

Like i said.. i put on weight.. so i cannot wear my favourite "rolex" or "cartier" ring... hahaha... no extension somemore... sianzz

okok, back to pen.. i remember i got a friend who can get 50% discount.. wonder if he can help.. haha.. but i not very close with him wor.. hahaha... hmm... attached the pic of the pen.. for now, i can only stare at this pen and imagine... but i will soon be able to buy!! JIA YOU!!!


MontBlanc Boheme Bleu
(will u buy for me?) :)

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates