.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shag but Hopeful


Work is so so so so busy but im enjoying it la... Finding candidates is easy but finding talents is tough... sigh... but im working hard la.. i wanna cross target every mth.. :)

Cant wait for this friday...!! I will be posting up my first lelong spree... 2 post on Friday! i will officially launch on Friday :) will keep u guys updated... keke.. must support ah...

I will be gg to Tampines One on Saturday!!

Now i start to treasure weekends and taking a break.. i tell myself.. i must retreat once a mth...

OH YA!!

I am going to take up Korean language course at NUS... kekeke... its always my dream to learn a 3rd language.. and i got to know that they now have KLPT.. Korean Language Proficiency Test which is recognise and can be put into ur resumes.. certified la... not ex lei... about $400 for a 10 weeks course... :) Sarang Eh! kekeke...

i jus want my life to be different.. more eventful, more knowledge... i wanna move upstream and not stay still... and of coz, life must be more colourful... Im trying my best to lose my preg weight too!! im damn fat now... argh

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates