.

 Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Gotta Bear With It


I happen to meet this HR from this MNC... and she is very demanding and only talk and dun listen... i have been struggling with her requirements for like... 1 week (including weekends).. all burnt because of her.. i cannot even rest when im home.. cause i have to work because of her again... jus as i thought i jus do my best and if cannot, then i jus give up and go to the next better one... she jus ask us for the rates and ready to sign the terms...!!! To be honest, im very superstitious about first deal.. cannot be too greedy, cannot be too picky (i mean myself).. i jus take whatever that comes, then the rest of my deals will be smooth too... kekeke... so im swallowing my anger... seriously.. i very pissed off...

i narrate the situation to be like.... buying a plate of chicken rice and wanting it to be duck flavour... and she is.... argh... she is the FIRST female customer that gives me attitude...

haizz.. jus do lor.. first deal.. need to break egg first...

Trying my very best...

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates