.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ti Gong Por Bi...


Just as i blogged about how good god is to me.. I happened to read the only "enemy"'s FB profile... and im thankful that god hasnt forgotten about him... Everytime i think of him, i tell myself not to curse him.. LOL.. cause its not good to curse, let god help me... and yeah, seems like some impt things he have is breaking down and things aint gg smoothly for him...hahaha... *slap face*

I will remember who helped me when i had the worse times to cope... and i will also remember who pushed me even deeper into that hole. Not that i dun wanna do anything about it... but i guess god has more plans for him...

Im planning to go Expo to buy bed protectors this coming weekend... hmm... but this 2 weeks' budget is a bit tight... hmm... how how? im planning to get a mattress after buying the PC for dear.. these are the 2 impt things on my list... haha.. then i shall need to save up for CNY ang bao liao!!! hahaha.. last year was pretty tight.. cause i left the job in nov.. so i shant let history repeat...

Not forgetting im gg to get the starhub's $500 voucher.. im thinking of getting another phone for my spare line.. speaking of which... see... i have a pretty nice number now... and i had been using that for sales... and i have a supp line from starhub.. also quite nice but not as nice as the current one...

shud i...
1. use the current one as my sales number so that whenever that phone rings, i know its work
2. use the supp line as my sales line since all my friends are contacting me via the current no.?

i wanna have a smooth sailing new year!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates