.

 Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1, 2009

June June June


Looking at my calendar.. this june quite peaceful wor...
haha... guess its time to make some money!!
im gg use the birthday gift tat francis and elaine gave and top up some myself for my netbook! my pc is old liao.. and whenever i use, alvin cannot use... he knows im a full time surfer.. haha!! so with a netbook, i can at least surf whenever i go....

im on a diet plan now... trying to lose all the seh kia fats... haha... and im back to my weekly diy facial too!! gonna maintain myself... not forgetting the hair setter that fang gave me for my birthday!! i simply luff it.. and im getting addicted to it wor....

jia you chen wei wen!!

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates