.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Choose to believe or not, its between a thin fine line


I guess, after today.. it somehow wakes me up.... I remember how i used to be le..
Had a long chat with a friend.. and i suddenly recall how Serene was last year... I was a thinker.. i think detail and deep... I leave space for changes...

After 22 feb 09, i changed so much... my principals, my thoughts totally went towards another direction... Pple used to say im witty, im quick and im detailed... Yeah... i remember now...

Although this friend doesnt know me too well.. neither does he know who i am... but i guess he came into my life for a reason.. Remember i used to say.. everyone come into each other's life for a reason?

Now, i know.. who came into my life for what reasons..
One came in to make me understand that... if its my life, its my life... let him go, and things will not be so bad..
Another came in to let me know my old self... let me remember who i used to be.. reminded me of what i lost.. Gave me the answer to my lost of drive and energy...

I also learnt that... its up to u to decide a person's motive to come into ur life... be it kind or not... if u choose to curious, u have to be able to handle the risk involved... whether its kind or not.. its up to u to define... if u feel that this person just knock on the wrong door, then perhaps this unkind motive will not harm u...

Thanks friend.. i remember what happen to myself...

Some songs to share..



Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates