.

 Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

I Pray for Children...


Thou im still young, plenty of time.. but i really dun wanna waste time liao... Have children young, take care of them also easier... Then when lei? Wait Wait and Wait...

Now that i might have job opportunities, but it is not the desk bound that i wanted... But then again, when should i start work? I got check up in April, need a vacation in May... Will my employer ok bo?

KYM tell me that i hide too many things inside my heart liao... She say, if i dun say out, i will fall sick by keeping them inside... And she also "confirmed" my "stoning" habits which we didnt tell her too.. She say i need to change and make myself happy.. Talk about happy things, think about happy things... HOW LEI? How when i will think of my own baby everyday lei? Dun think, but go out also will see one ma... HOW, U TELL ME HOW?

I will try hard for one... hope i have a baby cow in time... or otherwise tiger lor... :)

I need to jia you... now jus troubled about this job offer... need to commit 12 mths, then if i pregnant how? will they ask me to go?

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates