.

 Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

当我不知道明天是否一样美丽。。。


Thruout these 1 week, i have many anonymous friends and many good friends who had never given up on me and had been giving me a lot of encouragements... I really wanna get well soon and not waste all ur hopes... But gotta gimme some time... Some memories, hit so deep within me that its very hard to let go...

Yesterday Alvin msn-ed me when his jus right beside me... he say.. "dear, both of us have to accept that his gone and we have to accept the fact"... i think he also havent accepted the fact, jus like me. Yesterday, he also "accidentally" touch my tummy, jus like how he normally did before he goes to work...

I think both of us are finding ways to forget and let go... but both of us are lost and searching for a way out...

For this one whole week, it seems like everyone like the nurses, doctor, massage lady are helping me to recover fast... but i also feel like.. they are taking away memories from me... Soon, i will have no tummy, i will have no milk, i will lose all the pleasant changes that i had during my pregnancy... And each time it recovers, i will feel something is taken away from me...

Then when will i have something in return?

When can i start to take after all the giving?

To all my forum friends, my buddies, and people that i do not know, but lend me a helping hand to brace up again... (Scroll up, and pause the bear bear's songs)

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates