.

 Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Cant Seem To Control


So many days liao, im still very affected by everything that has happened... i told myself that i need to move on, but somehow i still cant...

Today, i went to many places, and i realise that i still love children a lot.. but the moment i see preggies and mommies, i tend to get very emotional... And when pple look at my tummy, i feel very offended...

Im worried for myself... i wish i could cry out loud, but i got no chance to... i jus wanna stay happy, but somehow, i cant find myself back. I cant find the Serene that is always talking back and happy... The me now is so different...

Whats life gonna be after my confinement?

I caught in the middle somehow.... I wish i can talk to someone that will guide me...

Everyday i miss baby... I miss him in my tummy, i miss his kicks... Why this naughty boy gotta go?

Yesterday went Dr Ang's clinic... Everything was ok.. but seeing all the preggies and babies...... I was like one of them... I wish i could get pregnant again... I want my baby back, can?

Dino Visits

My Webby HangOuts

-=-Fang-=-

-=-Alvin-=-

Blog Archive

 

♥ Dino's Little Story ♥ Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates